[lac-discuss-en] [.AMAZON] LACRALO about .AMAZON delegation

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:29:40 UTC 2019

I also agree with Jacqueline, Lance, and Bartlett on this. This cannot be
considered a LACRALO statement given the insufficient process to discuss
the statement properly and support.

If organisations want to support on their own, then as Jacqueline suggested
change it from LACRALO to " Joint Statement from organizations in the LAC
region"