[lac-discuss-en] [.AMAZON] LACRALO about .AMAZON delegation

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Apr 4 12:50:40 UTC 2019

Hi Harold
I am not in agreement that any ALS's endorsement alone is sufficient for
the statement to be endorsed as a LACRALO statement. If this is to be a
LACRALO statement, should it not follow our procedures and be put on the
wiki for amendments and comments and then voted upon by the membership?
I think that the current process doesn't suffice to say that it is a
LACRALO statement.
However, I have no problem with it being put forward as a "Joint Statement
of  ALSes of the LAC region (as shown by the undersigned)"

Regards
Jacqueline