[lac-discuss-en] [.AMAZON] LACRALO about .AMAZON delegation

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:43:32 UTC 2019

Estimados miembros de la lista,

Manifestamos que este momento es el propicio para nuestra declaración y la apoyamos y la firmamos.

Saludos.

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
Representante ALS Ageia Densi Colombia
LACRALO

El 2 abr. 2019 9:48 p. m., Lance Hinds <brainstreetceo at gmail.com> escribió:
Dear All,

Our understanding of this document is that it is being circulated for the purposes of ALSs to review and possibly support in their OWN capacity. I notice that LACRALO is written in as a potential signatory, hence my reason for raising a concern.

In private conversations with Sergio on this issue and also via email on the LACRALO list I, along with Carlton and Dev, recommended that we await the results of the discussion between Amazon Inc. and ACTO.  More importantly, we also made and continue to make the point that the lack of consultation being referenced is not ICANN's responsibility. That issue should be taken up with the governments in the Amazon Basin and even more specifically by the aggrieved parties who reside in the region itself.

If this letter is to have to the imprimatur of LACRALO, an affirmation is required by a conference call where a far more nuanced discussion can begin. My personal opinion is that this letter runs the risk of conveying the impression that the signatories are oblivious to the current state of affairs. This matter has gone way beyond this stage

Best regards