[lac-discuss-en] Agradecimiento

Natalia Enciso natalia.enciso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:45:07 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Agradecimiento
Desde:Natalia Enciso <natalia.enciso at gmail.com>

I subscribe to everything you have already commented about your work and your person, Maritza. Excellent in both!
I can only wish you success in your new projects.

Saluods,

Natalia