[lac-discuss-en] About member NOMCOM

Johnny Laureano - Asociación de Usuarios de Internet del Perú jlaureano at aui.org.pe
Mon Jun 4 21:00:55 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  About member NOMCOM
Desde:=?UTF-8?Q?Johnny_Laureano_-_Asociaci=C3=B3n_de_?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?Usuarios_de_Internet_del_Per=C3=BA?= <jlaureano at aui.org.pe>

Dear,

Agree.

+1 Jacqueline Morris
+1 Sergio Salinas

Let's keep going,

Johnny Laureano
AUI PERU

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 4:41 p.m., Jacqueline Morris <jam at jacque