[lac-discuss-en] About member NOMCOM

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jun 4 19:53:37 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:    About member
	NOMCOM
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear friends, I think it is not necessary to go over the matter.
The SOI of Tracy, to me and understand is correct, many of us are workers of the state and that does not mean in any case incompatibility with the representative positions that are discussed within LACRALO.
Continue in this sterile discussion is to promote or generate gaps where they were already settled in our meetings in Los Angeles and Sam Juan de Puerto Rico.
I propose to look ahead and stop making minor discussions, we now have to work on several issues that are open in ICANN and that many of them are waiting for us with our contributions.

Best regards

Sergio Salinas Porto President Argentine Internaut Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Youtube: salinasporto Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

Hello Maritza, all:

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify and provide comments on the threaded email message.

Kindly see the following:

1. I submitted my SOI on 15 May before the Candidates Call which was acknowledged by ICANN at Large Staff. In my SOI, which I believe to be very clear, I stated my current employment (see point # 2). This SOI is located athttps://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Tracy+Hackshaw+SOI

2. As per the SOI, I stated stated my current job title as Program Manager, Global Services Promotion Program, Ministry of Planning and Development.

3. I am not presently a member of the GAC.

Rgds,

Tracy Hackshaw