[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [icann-board] Important paper from OCTO

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Mon Jul 23 03:36:41 UTC 2018

Dear all,

In the following link you will find a white paper by ICANN Org about the Domain Abuse Activity Reporting (DAAR):

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-07-20-en <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-07-20-en>

The white paper originally called for experts to review the DAAR methodology. Now the reviews are finalized and available for comments.

ICANN is asking for comments on the reports of the reviews by August 24.

Through these documents you will find information on phishing, malware hosting, botnet command-control and spam delivery as threats for cyberattacks.

I bring this to your attention as I believe this is core to the end users’ interests and At-Larges mission.

I hope you find this information useful.

Best regards,

León