[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Fwd: [icann-board] Important paper from OCTO

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 04:42:40 UTC 2018

Had a look it seems we are missing on the Bullefproof hosting which consumes both hidden / proxy and all if not most of the dark web abuse of the internet. The real situation stands on how we approach and solve if not how we identify and take down those servers/hosting providers. No questions asked.