[lac-discuss-en] RES: Nominations

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu May 11 13:59:11 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Nominations
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 I certainly support the nomination of Humberto and Maritza to continue the excellent work they have done so far.

 The two have shown themselves to be able, not only to do so, but I attest to the great effort that has taken them and that they have done so in consistency with the needs of LACRALO. The continuity of your work will be a great contribution for our region and for all ALAC in general.

 Greetings to all

 Sylvia Herlein Leite

 Internauta Brasil