[lac-discuss-en] Dear friends

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:59:04 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Dear friends
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear All,

 In the English list, I support Barlett. In this email I would like to take this opportunity to express my unconditional support for the nomination of Maritza Aguero as secretary of LACRALO. From my perspective as president, I am convinced that he has done a remarkable job. This is a very talented person who has managed to handle the job very well in this very complicated transition time. I think she would do a much more complete job if she could be a year as a secretary. I declare my complete agreement to the nomination of Maritza as secretary of LACRALO.

 regards