[lac-discuss-en] At-Large Review: Final report in several languages

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jun 27 07:36:06 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: At-Large Review: Final report in several languages
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear friends, we are currently at the specific ALAC meeting on this important issue. Do not

 The estimated dates have been shortened and we will not have much time to give our answer.

 Please read this report and give your opinion. I suggest that at the next monthly meeting of LACRALO, this issue be treated with sufficient depth to be able to prepare a final report to be delivered to ALAC.

 ALAC will make a final summary and send the report to the ICANN Board.

 I remember the link again.  https://www.icann.org/resources/reviews/org/alac

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto