[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Request_of_Sesi = C3 = B3n_of_Group_of_ = =? Utf-8? Q? Working_of__Revisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large? =

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 07:57:47 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? Request_of_Sesi = C3 = B3n_of_Group_of_ = =? Utf-8? Q? Working_of__Revisi = C3 = B3n_de_At-Large? =
 Desde: harold.arcos at gmail.com

 Good morning dear staff

 As Chair of the LACRALO Working Group on At-Large Review,
 I require the activation of a Work Session for the immediate week to
 The incorporation of the pause of all technical staff and
 Interpretation after this Meeting.

 In view of the short time we have for the next phase of
 Consolidate information, I suggest that we can send the Doodle to
 The members of the working group before ending this general meeting.

 Thanks in advance
 regards

 Harold

[[--Original text (es)