[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-in = 5D_Versi = C3 = B3n_en_i = = utf-8 q ngl = C3 = A9s_para_COMENTARIO _-_ = 26quot = 3BEl_grupo_del_Consejo_de _ = = utf????? -8? q? Elderly = 26quot = 3B_ha_terminado_su_borrador_de_documento_hoy? =

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Thu Aug 10 13:45:02 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 q = 5Blac-discuss-in = 5D_Versi = C3 = B3n_en_i = = utf-8 q ngl = C3 = A9s_para_COMENTARIO _-_ = 26quot = 3BEl_grupo_del_Consejo_de _ = = utf????? -8? q? Elderly = 26quot = 3B_ha_terminado_su_borrador_de_documento_hoy? =
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 De facto is not related to age only recognized knowledge of most issues related to ICANN. Hugs
 Vanda Scartezini
 Contact Us
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 Desde: <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> &gt; On behalf of Aida Noblia <aidanoblia at gmail.com<mailto:aidanoblia at gmail.com> &gt;