[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A_ = 5BALAC-Announce = 5D_ICANN_N? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ews_Alert _ - _ Reminder = 3A_ICANN_Quarterly_Stakeholde? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q ? R_Report_ = AD_Register_for_the_FY17_Q3_Call_on_27_Ap? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ril_1500_UTC? =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Apr 26 16:48:47 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A_ = 5BALAC-Announce = 5D_ICANN_N? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ews_Alert _ - _ Reminder = 3A_ICANN_Quarterly_Stakeholde? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q ? R_Report_ = AD_Register_for_the_FY17_Q3_Call_on_27_Ap? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ril_1500_UTC? =
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear friends, I will not be able to participate in this event due to other commitments in the
 Same schedule It is tomorrow at 15: 00UTC

 I suggest that at least one person from our Region be able to participate and then
 Make comments

 The issue is how ICANN money was used in the last quarter of
 2017.

 I hope someone can do it, they will translate simultaneously in several languages.

 Below is a quick translation in Spanish.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 April 25, 2017

 ICANN has announced its Call for Stakeholders of the FY17 Q3, which
 Will take place the 27 of April of 1500 UTC. The call will focus on how
 The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
 Has implemented Community policy for the quarter ending 31
 March 2017, and provide an update of our
 Europe as part of a new format to
 Activities.

 Click here [survey.clicktools.com] to register to receive the
 Call and receive instructions. If you can not access the form, send us
 An electronic mail with your full name and an email address
 Electronic to register.

 The call is open for all to attend and the interpretation in
 To be offered in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Russian and
 Spanish There will be a question and answer session (Q & A) and all
 Materials (recordings, transcriptions and presentations) will be archived
 And available on the ICANN [icann.org] website.

 Diary

 President and CEO Update - G ran Marby

 Council update - Khaled Koubaa

 Policy update - Bart Boswinkel and Adiel Akplogan

 Management Update - Susanna Bennett

 Updating Europe - David Olive

 Financial update - Xavier Calvez

 These calls were created to enhance ICANN's
 Accountability and transparency and are a great way to stay
 Informed about what the organization has done in line with the mission of
 ICANN to maintain secure, stable and interoperable Internet.

 More information

 Visit the [icann.org] report page on the ICANN website for
 Get more information, including recordings of previous calls.
 The presentation will be published 24-48 hours in advance.