[lac-discuss-en] webinar invitation

hamzah.haji at gmail.com hamzah.haji at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 20:43:15 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: webinar invitation
 Desde: hamzah.haji at gmail.com

 We want to invite you from IPANDETEC to our next webinar at
 Collaborate with publicknwoledge with Franccisco Vera lawyer of the
 University of Chile .

 Former director of digital rights, senior policy analyses de acessnow
 And cybersecurity advisor to the Chilean government.

 Currently Crossing an LLM at George Washington University at the Same Time
 Collaborates with the ong protected data and also is advisor of GLOBAL PARTNER
 DIGITAL in matters of Human Rights, cybersec and civil society.

 It will be on Monday, May 8th on a youtube live,

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/b9840fec8d.html