[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A__Implementation =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_-Mediation Process = F3n? = =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Tue Apr 25 05:12:39 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A__Implementation =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Os_-Mediation Process = F3n? = =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Alexander

 Thank you for your mail, which allows you to specify some scope on the subject. The answers are in the order of the questions asked:

 1. What are the specific objectives of this working group? (And deadlines etc.)

 The objectives and deadlines will be set by the working group, for which it must conform previously in order to align them. Ideally, the Council should be in place before the ICANN60 meeting (October 2017), in order to determine what progress has been made.

 2. to belong to this group favors / excludes the possibility of being part of the <lo que resulte> ?

 We believe that belonging to this WG does not favor / exclude the possibility of being part of the Council, given that the latter is chosen according to diversity and experience.

 3. What happens if there are more than 5 volunteers at the end of the call?

 In this case, all of them will be part of the WG, who will choose the people who belong to the Council, who will finally determine the guidelines of choice.

 As you can see, what we are trying to do is implement the agreements contained in the Mediaci Report in order to promote the development of policies in LACRALO and to have active participation of its members.

 Regards,

 Maritza