[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A_Implementation = Agreement? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? S_-Mediation Process = F3n? =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Tue Apr 25 05:23:12 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? RV = 3A_Implementation = Agreement? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? S_-Mediation Process = F3n? =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Members of the Community,

 Reviewing the emails sent, we have the following people have expressed their interest in participating in the working group convened:

  * Vanda Scartezini.
  * Alejandro Pisanty.
  * Alberto Soto.
  * Sergio Salinas Porto.
  * Cristian Casas.
  * Carlos Dionisio Aguirre.
  * Carlos Vera.
  * Jos Arce.
  * Sylvia Herlein.
  * Harold Arcos.

 Regards,

 ________________________________
 From: Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com>
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Implementation of agreements - Mediation process

 Dear Members of the Community,

 As part of the implementation of the mediation process, the report sent on February 16, 2017 warns that LACRALO will create a Council of Elders (preliminary name placed in the document, which may be modified, according to what The Community shall determine) with a view to adopting a kind of mentor or accompanying the members of the Community as well as to improve and promote the development of policies within our Region.

 In this sense, through this mail, we invite people interested in participating, who can express their interest in participating in order to create a working group and thus start working on the implementation of proposals.

 In order to start this project, we initially requested up to 5 volunteers, whose participation will be received until Thursday 27 April until 23 UTC by this means.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO

 Maritza Ag ero - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)