[lac-discuss-en] ECLAC report on Latin America and the Caribbean

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jul 11 17:32:22 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ECLAC report on Latin America and the Caribbean
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Ricardo, we agree. It is in this link, you can view this topic:
 https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Proposed+Amendments+to+Base+New+gTLD+Registry+Agreement+Workspace
 In particular, I already made a comment, and refers to "Fee waiver reduction".
 It is almost impossible for our region, to acquire a gTLD. While ICANN has forecast a reduction of costs, I think it should be further addressed that issue. ALAC no coincidences in this regard.
 Perhaps it would be a way to increase new applications.
 Saudos !!

 Alberto Soto