[lac-discuss-en] ??????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Webinar_Actualiza REMINDER = = = iso-8859-1 F3n_del_Plan_Estrat ci = q = E9gico_LAC__HOY_23 = 3A00_UTC =

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Thu Jan 28 22:21:14 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??????? Q = iso-8859-1 3A_Webinar_Actualiza REMINDER = = = iso-8859-1 F3n_del_Plan_Estrat ci = q = E9gico_LAC__HOY_23 = 3A00_UTC =
 From: rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org

 Dear members of LACRALO,

 As part of our continuing efforts to improve how we communicate the
 LAC Strategic Plan progress of our entire community, LAC has GSE
 decided to have a monthly Webinar.

 It is our pleasure to invite you to the first Webinar "Upgrading Plan
 LAC strategic "which llevaracabo 28 January 2016 at 23:00 GMT
 with a duration of 60 minutes.

 Speaker: Rodrigo Saucedo - Project Manager for Latin America and the
 ICANN Caribbean

 Diary:
 2015 Project Summary
 * Looking ahead - LAC updated Strategic Plan 2016 -2020
 * Implementation plan
 * Q & A

 Adobe Connect (with audio in Spanish):
 https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacstrategy

 Adigo ID:

 ES: 9001
 ES: 9003
 PT: 9007

 Adigo numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

 Estwebinar tendrinterpretacin the English, Portuguese and Spanish.

 Cheers,

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org>
 Project Manager, Latin America and the Caribbean
 ICANN
 One World, One Internet

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ba9d1f3c72.html