[lac-discuss-en] Reminder//LAC Strategy Update Webinar TODAY 23:00 UTC

Rodrigo Saucedo rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Thu Jan 28 22:17:56 UTC 2016

Dear LACRALO members,

As part of our ongoing effort to improve on how we communicate the LAC
Strategy progress to our community, LAC GSE has decided to have a monthly
Webinar.

So it is our pleasure to invite you to the first Webinar ³LAC Strategy
update² that will be held on 28 January 2016 at 23:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

Speaker: Rodrigo Saucedo - Project Manager Latin America and the Caribbean
ICANN

Agenda:
* Summary Projects 2015
* Going forward - Updated LAC Strategy 2016 -2020
* Implementation Plan
* Q&A

Adobe Connect (audio in Spanish): https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacstrategy

ADIGO Conference ID:

EN: 9001
ES: 9003
PT: 9007

ADIGO dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

This Webinar will have English, Portuguese and Spanish interpretation.

Best,

Rodrigo Saucedo
rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.delaparra at icann.org>
Project Manager, Latin America and the Caribbean
ICANN
One World, One Internet