[lac-discuss-en] SAVE THE DATE: LAC Strategy Update Webinar

Rodrigo Saucedo rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Fri Jan 15 21:11:10 UTC 2016

Dear LACRALO members,

As part of our ongoing effort to improve on how we communicate the LAC Strategy progress to our community, LAC GSE has decided to have a monthly Webinar.

So it is our pleasure to invite you to the first Webinar "LAC Strategy update" that will be held on 28 January 2016 at 23:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

Speaker: Rodrigo Saucedo - Project Manager Latin America and the Caribbean ICANN

Agenda:

   *   Summary Projects 2015
   *   Going forward - Updated LAC Strategy 2016 -2020
   *   Implementation Plan
   *   Q&A

Adobe Connect (audio in Spanish): https://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacstrategy

ADIGO Conference ID:

EN: 9001
ES: 9003
PT: 9007

ADIGO dial-in numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/

This Webinar will have English, Portuguese and Spanish interpretation.

Best,

[cid:A073D77F-6E78-41AA-85EA-56D13869F563]