[lac-discuss-en] Seminar informed twitter

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Jan 15 21:13:22 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Seminar informed twitter
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Hi, only just communicate privately Rodrigo Saucedo. I asked him to do it to the list.

 While I read it very quickly, I thought it was a webinar planned in LACRALO Training Plan, or that coordinating with GSE, but it is not. So do not require any coordination of dates with us.

 But I agree that we could have been informed before an official list of members of the ICANN multi-stakeholder model, and not learn a social network.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto