[lac-discuss-en] RES: Thanks to Vanda

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon Dec 5 14:14:43 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: RES: Thanks to Vanda
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Thank you very much for your words Sylvia. True that the most relevant are the friends we do here. Hug

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 On 12/05/16, 11:37 am, &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on Behalf of sylvia at internautabrasil.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of sylvia at internautabrasil.org> wrote:

    A big thanks to Vanda by all relevant contributions to
    LACRALO and
     particularly by the time he addressed to me and all I have
    I know I learned and continue to learn with her about the region on
    Internet and life.
    One of the wonderful things about ICANN is that in their environment do FRIENDS
    FOR REAL!
    Thank you, dear Vanda for all that you have given us :)
    Sylvia

    Sylvia Leite Herlein
    sylvia at internautabrasil.org
    ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
    One World, One Internet

    ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -
    ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
    Skype: sylvia_leite