[lac-discuss-en] RES: Thanks to Vanda

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Mon Dec 5 13:37:57 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Thanks to Vanda
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 A big thanks to Vanda by all relevant contributions to
 LACRALO and
 particularly by the time he addressed to me and all I have
 ys learned to keep learning with her about the region on
 Internet and life.
 One of the wonderful things about ICANN is that in their environment do FRIENDS
 FOR REAL!
 Thank you, dear Vanda for all that you have given us :)
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016
 One World, One Internet

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite