[lac-discuss-en] FW: [ALAC-Internal] Clarification on BCEC and BMSPC Committee Membership

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Aug 17 22:15:29 UTC 2016

Dear LACRALO members
 As I will not serve in ALAC next year I can put my name to this committee. I have the NOMCOM chair and member experience among other experiences and guess I can be one of LACRALO choices for this BMSPC.
Selections may be made by whatever process RALO leadership decides is
appropriate given the tight time-lines involved. Selections must be made by the RALOs by 30 August.
 Best regards,

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004