[lac-discuss-en] ICANN LAC BULLETIN AUGUST | ICANN LAC NEWSLETTER AUGUST

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Wed Aug 17 21:38:29 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: ICANN LAC BULLETIN AUGUST | ICANN LAC NEWSLETTER AUGUST
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 FYI ...

 From: alexandra.dans at icann.org
 Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 16:44:15 +0000

 Dear,

 Deputy PDFs in each language and links below the regional newsletter that was published today.

 Thanks for helping to spread!

 Alex

    It left our newsletter ICANN LAC in August, with an editorial by our CEO and President Göran Marby!
    Do not miss >> http://conta.cc/2bkbcTc

    ICANN's August LAC newsletter publishing is an Out with from our CEO and President Göran Marby!
    Do not miss it >> http://conta.cc/2bka1TJ

    O boletim LAC ICANN published August foi um com nosso hair publishing CEO and President Göran Marby!
    Não perch >> http://conta.cc/2bkbU2F

    ICANN notre bulletin du mois d'août LAC été publié to an editorial avec notre président et PDG Göran Marby!
    Ne pas le manquez >> http://conta.cc/2bkbxVX

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/365fdf97f3.html