[lac-discuss-en] RES: New ALS / New ALS: ISOC El Salvador

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Aug 13 20:46:00 UTC 2016

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: New ALS / New ALS: ISOC El Salvador
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Dear members of LACRALO;

 Unfortunately we turn to waste our energies in this type of correspondence,

 and although it is not my habit to waste time in sterile discussions; this time I can not help but ignore it.

 Cost understand the real reasons why former members of LACRALO insist on seeking only the defect and not to recognize the work of volunteers.

 Emphasize that it is the responsibility of the person who offers to hold office having time to meet its obligations,

 but never "candidatan" to any position in the region.

 Regarding the use of the wiki, and here I want to answer Ricardo Holmquist and the other members who still can not use the wiki;

 that in the "Starter Kit ALS"; I'm sure that our efficient staff sent him when his ALS when he was accepted as a member of LACRALO in item 3, explains very well everything related to the wiki (and is in 6 languages)

 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALS+Starter+Kits?preview=/28901457/29032454/Starter%20Kit%20for%20ALS%20Representatives%20-%20ES.pdf

 There is no exclusive claim to work on the wiki!

 And I would imagine that the / the representative of an ALS that has stability and broadband to participate in the Adobe Connect (as most part), also has to write a comment on the wiki.

 It's just a tool that 5 RALOS accepted as a safe orderly and transparent manner, practice, to work among its members and remaining records available to the ICANN community at any time requesting them. And here I refer to Carlos Vera message saying: "That should be automatic and thus the times used on more important tasks and not automatable"

 While it is clear that more information and training on the topic of the wiki is needed, so I suggest to Maritza secretary to ask the manager of At-Large, Silvia Vivanco to send the link of the conference where she explained this topic or that organize a webinar about this again.

 And finally, just empty threats. We will work on substantive issues.

 Please concentrate on Policy and the mediation process to move forward.

 I apologize for this lengthy e-mail, but this time I could not stay silent.

 And I take this opportunity to thank and congratulate Humberto and Maritza and Vanda and Harold for the excellent work they are doing.

 A big hug to everyone,

 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein

<mailto:sylvia at internautabrasil.org> sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016

 One World, One Internet

 cid: 26A2D0D9-E7A9-455D-BCDC-26757E8E3078

 ex - LACRALO Secretary-ICANN / 2012-2014 -

 ex - ALAC Member 2009-2011 - <http://atlarge.icann.org/> http://atlarge.icann.org

 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Assinatura_Sylvia_Internautabrasil