[lac-discuss-en] FW: may a make a question to you?

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Sun Sep 13 21:04:41 UTC 2015

 Hi all. Here the message Janice from Fellowship gave to me. (  already said so)
 Guess we can debate some ideas to suggest to her  to allow countries like Argentina, Chile and Venezuela be part of this . let’s work on this with the rhelp of citizens of such contries.
Best to all
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004