[lac-discuss-en] VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC

jumaropi at yahoo.com jumaropi at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 21:04:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: VOTE RESULT: 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE LACRALO ALAC / 2015 VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE TO THE LACRALO ALAC
 From: jumaropi at yahoo.com

 Hello everyone,
 Sorry for my late message. I appreciate the support of all those who trusted me as a candidate and they gave me their vote of confidence. Regardless of the result, I am knowing that ICANN will continue to work in the region in the areas to which I belong.

 Harold Hope have a good time, with the collaboration of all those who voted for him and not leave him alone in his post. For my part, you can count on me with regard to the region, and what impact to end users within the ecosystem in which we live together.

 A hug for everyone and again I regret not having Lance in this race.

 Sincerely,
 Juan Manuel Rojas

 Sent from my Huawei Mobile