[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Re: VOTE NOTICE: VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE 2015 LACRALO ALAC / 2015 REPRESENTATIVE TO VOTE FOR LACRALO ALAC

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 12:41:01 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: VOTE NOTICE: VOTE FOR REPRESENTATIVE 2015 LACRALO ALAC / 2015 REPRESENTATIVE TO VOTE FOR LACRALO ALAC
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Jacqueline,

 To clarify an our position, we want to explain the nature of the
 which is the point of order.

 Rules of Procedure of the UNGA, in particular, Article 79
 ANNEX IV (a) of the Rules of the General Assembly, gives a concept of the
 that is a point of order:

 79. ComitEspecial recommends to the General Assembly the adoption
 DESCRIPTION following concept as points of order
 [Para. 229]:

 "* _Fundamentalmente A question of order is a targeted intervention
 the President requesting him to make use of specific attribution
 inherent in his office or specifically conferred on him reglamento_ *.
 You can, for example, relate to how to direct the debate,
 law enforcement, the enforcement of regulations or the way
 in which presiding officers exercise the powers conferred on them by
 regulation. Under a matter of order, a representative may
 ask the President to apply a certain article of the regulation
 or challenge the way in which the officer applies the article. For the
 Therefore, the representatives may, within the scope of the regulation,
 point out to the President's attention infringements or applications
 incorrect's rules by other representatives or by self
 President. A question of order has precedence over any other
 matter, including procedural motions (Articles 73 [114]
 [Article 71 [113] of these rules.] And 79 [120] [Article 77
 [119] of these rules.]).

 "Points of order raised under Article 73 [114]
 entraan matters requiring a decision by the President, with sujecina
 You apelacin possible.* _The Differ, therefore motions
 procedure to treat artculos_ * 76 [117] [Article 74
 [116] of these rules.] To 79 [120] [Rule 77 [119] of
 this regulation.], which can be decided only by respect votaciny
 which can be treated at the same time more than a motion, which
 order of precedence established in Article 79 [120] [Rule 77
 [119] of these rules.]. * _The Also differ orders
 informacino aclaraciny of the comments referred to
 material arrangements (seating, interpretation system,
 room temperature), documents, translations, etc., that while
 may have to be dealt President, they do not require a decision
 Formal hand. However, in accordance with established practice
 the United Nations, a representative who has intention to present
 a motion of procedure or request informacino aclaracin with
 often raises a "question of order" to obtain the use of
 word.This use, which is based on practices reasons, should not
 confused with the raising of points of order under
 Article 73 [114] ._ *

 If the petition of the Lord Samuels is reviewed in it does not address the
 President / requesting him to make use of specific attribution
 inherent in his position or that specifically confers regulations / if
 not asking / for the General Assembly to demonstrate its confidence faltade
 in LACRALO leaders and vote on estamocin. /

 In simple terms, what the Lord Samuels, says that is a point
 Order really is not. Why not give this corresponds
 treatment .//

 Cheers

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/a37fdbda2d.html