[lac-discuss-en] Reminders

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Nov 18 16:34:32 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Reminders
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I regret not being able to meet yesterday with reminders
 Monthly mention our last meeting. Llegumuy evening to my house and
 just started to work, cortinternet. In my village there is one
 supplier, and really very bad.

 - Regarding the MOU with LACNIC. This has many memorndum
 LACRALO advantages and practically none for LACNIC. They know it and
 They want to collaborate. Realizun project, and hope that the changes
 they see fit, whether expressed in the wiki. Agregupara that
 they can buy the MOU signed between NARALO APRALO ARIN and APNIC. The
 closing date for comments was scheduled for 19.11.2015, the
 extended until 12/18/2015.  https://goo.gl/d2OQ4l

 - Regarding the MOU with ICANN. The expected closing date
 comments was 11/29/2015, it is changed to 29/01/2015. This is because in
 The next few days are actualizarn all documents pending until this
 time and override this MOU. The link to access:
 https://goo.gl/3eUzN3

 - Another issue is open to feedback from civil society. Already
 there are various opinions on the wiki, but there will be more convenient. Is
 closing date for comments, serel 15/01/2016. Servirpara the
 LACRALO leadership have a precedent for the meeting in Morocco,
 serconsiderado where this issue again. The access link:
 https://goo.gl/3eUzN3

 Overall, I ask please that when they want to comment on any topic
 in the wiki, take the appropriate paragraph, modify it according your
 criteria, and then put the foundation. Is the only way which ensures
 one interpretaciny correct tracking.Comments like this paragraph shall
 estmal, or we will have to change this paragraph shall for that. They are very generic
 and not allow us to dump try to incorporate suggestions. All
 We appreciate if you follow this simple procedure.

 Another issue that we did not develop, is to assist webinars.
 Particularly those who have coordinated enters LACRALO and GSE, which
 usually they try to have as exhibitors people with broad domain
 theme, and are normally members of an area with hours of dedication.

 We have to find a way, collaboration and ask them for it, that
 we are more participants. We ask the treatment of substantive issues,
 we do not invoke capacitacin. The Plan is Capacitacin
 trying to cover this, inform, remember, but do not have ALS 47
 ms exceeded nine present. I hope your comments.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/dce4433871.html