[lac-discuss-en] Grants and Awards

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Nov 18 17:39:05 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Grants and Awards
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, as I also receive reminders, want to move one
 I just received. After asking some aclaracina our colleague Andres
 Piazza, step comment. It is a program of scholarships and awards, to
 such projects:

 - Help our Chapter Uganda promote child safety online

 - Support for research, as CoMIQuaL, the measurement of Collaboration of
 Internet Quality in our Chapter Lebanon Lebanon

 - How to help increase Internet access for people with
 visually impaired by supporting our Chapter in Armenian
 creation of a Centre for Internet availability for the Cultural Center
 of the Armenian Society for the Blind and visually impaired

 - Support our Chapter of Ghana in the delivery of training in the
 Internet governance and standards

 - Habilitacin the visually impaired to draw and "see" the picture
 a computer

 - Who is Who in the Internet World. A perpetual archive devoted to Internet
 Pioneers worlwide.

 - Poverty and unemployment reduction in Bulgaria

 - Statistics of the Use of the Languages \u200b\u200bof

 The above projects are already completed and there is more to see:
 http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/grants-awards/beyond-net-funding-p
 rogramme / approved-grants

 In this estn involved: ISOC, APNIC, AFRINIC, and LACNIC. Party
 actualizen the last IGF in Brazil, and you can read more:
 http://seedalliance.net/

 We have many areas in our region to tackle projects that require
 investment, and we have who require that investment: this is a
 opportunity to realize these projects.

 I ask those who have projects to propose, as do
 they can. If you have problems and require support, please solictenlo,
 we will seek and obtain. Although we have signed an MOU with
 LACNIC sure we get the support of LACNIC. Oscar Robles talk
 our particular area of \u200b\u200bthe Caribbean, for example Haiti. I send all the
 Caribbean at the time of incorporation of our ALS in Haiti, a project
 provisin of energy from where it had not, as a way to start with a
 first step. I think perhaps is the first project to address.

 Certainly there may be others, I think there are two projects by region,
 at least part of ISOC.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/643221c3b1.html