[lac-discuss-en] Loss of Colleague - Roosevelt King - ALS: BANGO in Barbados

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:14:27 UTC 2015

This is an awful translation!!

I wanted to say:

Dear all,

I am sorry about the death of our colleague Roosevelt King. I have fond
memories of the time we spent together in Costa Rica.
At this moment, it does not matter the differences that we had. He was a
man who passionately defends his ideals and convictions, and what he
thought was best for the region.
I hope his family can find soon consolation for such a huge loss.

Regards