[lac-discuss-en] Loss of Colleague - Roosevelt King - ALS: BANGO in Barbados

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:02:38 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Loss of Colleague - Roosevelt King - ALS: BANGO in Barbados
 From: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear,

 I lament the regrettable death of our colleague Roosevelt King.
 I have fond memories of the time we were together in Costa Rica.

 Right now is not important differences
 after we have had. It was a man with Defenda
 passion and ideals and convictions that make it best for
 Regin.

 I hope your family will soon find consolation for such a huge loss.

 Cheers