[lac-discuss-en] RES: Recognition

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sun May 3 14:09:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: Recognition
 From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Really a pleasure to have met in Haiti and now are part of
 our community !!
 WELCOME !!!
 Sylvia

 Sylvia Leite Herlein
 sylvia at internautabrasil.org
 ALAC-LACRALO Delegate to NomComm 2014-2015
 One World, One Internet

 2009-2015 Secretary FLUI
 ex - Secretary LACRALO-ICANN / 2012-2014
 ALAC former Member 2009-2011 - http://atlarge.icann.org
 Skype: sylvia_leite

 Original ----- ----- Mensagem
 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 [Mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] Em nome Alberto
 Thicket
 Posted in: Sunday, May 3, 2015 1:22
 For: 'Assoc Haitienne'; 'LACRALO Spanish'
 Cc: 'Telemaque Dumy'; nalgie24 at yahoo.fr; queslinderisma at yahoo.fr
 Assunto: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Recognition

 Again, welcome !!!

 Our cordials greetings