[lac-discuss-en] Recognition

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Sun May 3 04:21:47 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Recognition
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Again, welcome !!!

 Our cordials greetings

 Alberto Soto

 From: Assoc Haitienne [mailto: assoc.hai at gmail.com]
 Posted on: saturday, May 2, 2015 6:20 pm
 To: Alberto Soto
 CC: Telemaque Dumy; nalgie24 at yahoo.fr; queslinderisma at yahoo.fr
 Subject: Recognition

 Haitian Association of Internet users (AHI)

 LACRALO

 Objective: Recognition

 Dear colleagues,

                      The Haitian Association of Internet users (AHI) would like to congratulate you for the work you do noble in LACRALO At-Large Structure especially in our region, and take this opportunity to thank you for the vote of confidence in we.

                      We are excited to join the team, the new makes us double motivation to work together.

        Gold and we are counting on you and you can count on our full.

                   Thanking you please receive our greetings distinguished

 Sincerely,

                                  Milo Paraison Dumy TELEMAQUE

                                   Adjoint Coordonnateur Coordonnateur

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0acf7a5123.html