[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = iso-8859-1 Reuni = F3n_CEO_ICANN_con_SO-AC-RAL = q = iso-8859-1 O =?????

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Thu Jul 30 14:13:28 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject:??? Q = iso-8859-1 Reuni = F3n_CEO_ICANN_con_SO-AC-RAL = q = iso-8859-1 O =?????
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Just completed the monthly meeting of the CEO of ICANN with leaders of
 SO-AC-THIN.

 Fadi has asked us to convey to our organizations, their clidas
 congratulations to the leaders and members of each RALO so much and so well
 They worked in Buenos Aires 53. That meant those efforts progress
 extremely important.

 Manifestque is a true sign that together we can work and
 achieve excellent results.

 At that meeting it soon informque estarimplementada an active matrix
 (Status Update on the SO-AC activity matrix). Manifestque be a good
 tool that would allow us to take our RALO substantive issues
 today, as we have in place a motion to devote to these
 themes, several minutes at each monthly meeting.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/f60ada1ac6.html