[lac-discuss-en] = iso-8859-1 Proceso_elecci q = F3n_ALAC_Member =????

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:29:32 UTC 2015

Nah, that does not matter.  Note instead the terminology now
introduced; a '*perceived
conflict of interest*'.

I know weasel words when I see them, in English or Spanish.

So now, one is left to ask who was the agent for this perception? How was
it developed? And what measures were used to qualify the perception?

And given the facts as we now know them, what measures were employed to
disabuse the 'perception'?

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799