[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Process to be followed for LACRALO ALAC Member Poll/Proceso a seguir para LACRALO ALAC Encuesta miembro

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Jul 29 20:11:38 UTC 2015

Yes, I hope he finally gets through, but I still believe the process needs
to be fixed to fit in with the RoP and the Operating Principles as well as
proper precedent.
Maybe we need to have the precedents collated and indexed, so we have
something more of an institutional memory, besides the few of us here from
the beginning and the ones who actually worked on the documents and
attended the startup meetings.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )