[lac-discuss-en] Rule 11.2

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:58:56 UTC 2015

Um, well, here we go again.  The ignorance of LACRALO institutional
arrangements is now past troubling.

Yet again, I urge the leadership to take up and study the instruments. You
are not doing yourself proud in these episodes.  And worse, there is a
certain arrogance coming across with the ignorance.

Language is defined in the Operating Principles, a must read for the
Secretariat.  Here's the relevant section, in English:

Operating Principles :

*"The LacRALO will be multilingual from its inception. All documents*
*will be written and all discussions will be held in English and Spanish.
It*
*is planned to add Portuguese and French in the near future and to*
*periodically reassess the need to add other languages used in the region."*

That is a definition of official as we can get.

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799