[lac-discuss-en] Rule 11.2

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 19:12:59 UTC 2015

Of course Dev is correct.  But we seem not able to get to the stage of even
understanding the plain reading of them, in English or Spanish!

Its a good thing I read the entire thread before I responded or I would
have missed Bartlett's explanation of the rules.  And he's a real lawyer,
too!

Thank you Bartlett.

-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels