[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = UTF-8 sobre_la_elecci = C3 = B3n =

aidanoblia at gmail.com aidanoblia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:57:05 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: ??? Q = UTF-8 sobre_la_elecci = C3 = B3n =
 From: aidanoblia at gmail.com

 Dear Sergio Bronstein and all

 I'm pretty confused. I wish I could clarify the
 situation.

 I understand that the current process shows that there are disagreements. I understand
 that does not seem clear electoral procedures, which would
 to review.

 In fact if I'm not wrong and I apologize and correct me if
 is not it, since most of you have more knowledge and time
 in this organization:

 There was a choice. It is assumed that freely and voluntarily made an
 vote in which a candidate emerged victorious. I did not see that he had
 questioned any irregularities in the electoral process before the
 election or during the test. Nor that in those times
 questioned the only candidate or that another suggested.Tell me if it is not
 well. Maybe I missed some some information.

 What I saw after the election are questions. Based on those
 Subsequent questions and the second result of a vote of
 ratification arose a different election result. TO
 consequence of this result is raised to make a second choice.

 The latter procedure did not see double election which was scheduled in
 any rules. You say. Not that I question. It could be a
 solution at the time they are thinking to get out of this. It is that I want
 I stay clear what loara s procedures and if there are rules
 established or if as it seems at first sight is required
 establish them, besides trying to resolve this situation arising, which
 I see, it arises to solve with a new election.
 I also doubt and fear whether this arises the double election in
 Failure should be provided and whether the absence of questions
 above or to the electoral process itself would not be a precedent that can
 affect subsequent elections.

 This situation worries me almost more than that for a year
 (I think that would be being a representative office in the region
 You can try to control or see her perform, then I guess not because
 elected no longer liable to the region and their opinions and
 Decisions should reflect the mandate he has.

 greetings to all

 Aida Noblia