[lac-discuss-en] Regarding election

rok at bango.org.bb rok at bango.org.bb
Tue Jul 28 16:42:09 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Regarding election
 From: rok at bango.org.bb

 If that is so, why did Lance end up Being the sole nomination. So now you want to get others interested? I vehemently object. Lance did not lose THEREFORE the process and there is no need to abandon it in Favour of others WHO did not want the job in the first place, but now have lost That the conspiracy, you are demanding a new process? Seems to me that you 'must win by hook or crook.

 ROK