[lac-discuss-en] Regarding election

vanda at uol.com.br vanda at uol.com.br
Tue Jul 28 16:06:39 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Regarding election
 From: vanda at uol.com.br

 Whatever the accounting That is my view is restarting esta process, calling for nominations, is the best way to guarantee we will follow a full legal process without any question.
 Maybe other colleagues think Also In This opportunity to be part of ALAC and join the election.
  Best to all

 Whatever the outcome, in my opinion the best thing we do is to start this process again to ensure that we do in total following the rules without any question.
 I think maybe other colleagues also re-analisar the opportunity to be in the FTA and participate in the election.
 Hugs to all

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj