[lac-discuss-en] Process to be Followed for LACRALO ALAC Member Poll / Process to follow for LACRALO ALAC Member Survey

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:27:25 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Actually, not just abstentions, but all of the ALSes in LACRALO should be
counted since the poll was extended to all ALSes in LACRALO. Thus, any
majority calculations has to be based on the total number of ALSes in
LACRALO which is 47.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:07 PM, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com