[lac-discuss-en] Process to be Followed for LACRALO ALAC Member Poll / Process to follow for LACRALO ALAC Member Survey

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:07:15 UTC 2015

Here's where the translation/interpretation may be getting problematic.

It appears we are trying to follow the process as laid out in 2008.  OK.

Since I was there and initiated it, I know already what happened here is
flawed.

But, we will wait and see.

An abstention IS and MUST be interpreted as a formal action and, a definite
response to the poll.  So abstentions may not be excluded from the response
set.

Abstentions MUST be accounted as responses.

Kind regards,
-Carlton Samuels

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799