[lac-discuss-en] Staff clarification / Clarification staff

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Jul 22 01:32:20 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Staff clarification / Clarification staff
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Heidi, Alejandro amplo consultation. Porqucuando coordinate
 Voting were not informed? Porqupor aclamacin if there was none?

 As President of LACRALO regret reject this publication, which was
 It made without having been consulted. It is our decision, not of ALAC.

 And of course, for all these reasons, the ballot must continue.

 best regards

 Alberto Soto