[lac-discuss-en] ??? Q = utf-8 Niveles_de_participaci = C3 = B3n =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jul 20 22:49:43 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:??? Q = utf-8 Niveles_de_participaci = C3 = B3n =
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Thank you very much Harold, you see they are working hard.

 Unfortunately we can not take advantage of the CROPP program for anyone to attend this event, because this program requires us to make our request with eight weeks in advance.

 In that event they will have a very important role, and certainly have a high level.

 best regards

 Alberto Soto