[lac-discuss-en] Propose LACRALO ICANN CEO

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Jul 20 22:17:15 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Propose LACRALO ICANN CEO
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Alexander, as I imagine you could see the mail today, the consultation was Vanda. I said before because we have an agenda prepared for days, and we would be short of time.

 Recognize as personal error, failure to include one of your two propositions and now looked and it was this: "Factors such as transparency and good communication, international vision, etc. They would be subject to the first, the effectiveness. "

 I regret my mistake and apologize publicly.

 Cheers

 Alberto Soto