[lac-discuss-en] On events calendar

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Jul 7 21:08:30 UTC 2015

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: On events calendar
 From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear, I want to remind you that we have to make a schedule
 events in our region. The same two levels ms integraren: next
 the GSE and the rest of the RALOs.

 In these last days recibpedidos support for two events within
 our region, that could have been within the requirements of
 CROPP program, but this program requires eight weeks prior to
 event to be considered. The two events could not be cited
 considered, because it gave us the time to apply.

 I hope we can improve this and utilize the resources that are available.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto

 ---
 Avast antivirus software has analyzed this e-mail for viruses.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2fd2691142.html